Immigration For the last seven years Canada is ranked no.1 in the world by United Nations for its quality of life. It is considered the land of opportunities and the best country in the world to live in. There are distinct advantages to the Immigrants this wonderful country has to offer.
- Right to own property
- Public health cares system, which is free to all residents of Canada.
- Excellent elementary and secondary schooling free to all residents with the post-secondary education coming at a low cost.
- A clean and healthy environment protected by strict regulations.
- Right to acquire citizenship after three years of residence as a permanent resident.
- Right to maintain dual citizenship.
- Canada has various immigration programs for skilled and professionally trained people, Investors, sponsorship, and students. If you want to live in Canada, you must get an immigration visa from Canadian authorities. Thousands of individuals have benefited from different programs and categories to become Canadian citizens and obtain Canadian Passports.