Grenada is a sovereign state in the West Indies in the Caribbean Sea at the southern end of the Grenadines island chain. Grenada consists of the island of Grenada itself plus six smaller islands which lie to the north of the main island. Grenada offers a lifestyle so pure and authentic that you feel instantly renewed. Its enchanting islands boasts silky stretches of white beaches adorned by corals and serene landscapes.
Minimum Investment: US$ 220,000
Benefits of citizenship of Grenada
- Visa-free travel to c. 140 countries (UK, EU, China, Russia, to name a few – an only Caribbean country with visa-free to China).
- Expeditious processing (subject to satisfactory due diligence) within 4 to 6 months without the need to reside/visit Grenada
- Spouse, children, siblings, and parents may be included in one citizenship application (subject to various eligibility conditions).
- Ability to resell the investment after 5 years to another individual who may also apply for citizenship, with the original investor maintains his citizenship.
- The ability to apply for a US E2 visa. The ability to apply for a US E2 visa. This is a key advantage – a Citizen of Grenada upon making a further investment (c. USD200,000) in the US, can invest and reside in the US. A US E2 visa typically has a six-week approval process and is becoming a recognized alternative to EB5 (given the impending price increase and the backlog, up to 10 years for Indian nationals). This is unique to Grenada.