This is a visa for university graduates and/or working professionals from countries outside the EU which enables them to come to Germany for up to six months for the purpose of seeking employment commensurate with their qualifications.
- The German economy is one of the three strongest economies worldwide and is still growing at a low unemployment rate (7%).
- For those who want to work in Germany, a job seeker visa is a great option. It is granted as quickly as 2-3 months.
- With this Category – D visa, candidates don’t need any extra paperwork from employers, which can be costly and tedious. This encourages employers to hire from international markets.
- Germany is one of the few EU governments offering international candidates a chance to seek employment anywhere in the country, and a chance to become a resident and a citizen.
- Our products are all-inclusive with visa processing, bank accounts, 6 months pre-paid expenses in Germany, and full comprehensive medical insurance.