Moldova is amazing cluster of culture, religions, fascinating landscapes and ancient history. Moldova is a country where everyone can find something to his liking – from snowy peaks to subtropical shores, from desert to lush forest, from cities to enchanting villages. It is a beautiful country with its favorable geographic location, Moldova has always been a connecting link between Europe and Asia. The traditions of the east and west meet in this country to form a culture unlike any other in the world.
The MCBI program requires that applicants make a certain economic contribution to the development of the country through the State Investment Fund. In exchange for this contribution and under strict conditions of due diligence, including a detailed background check of applicants, investors and their families are offered citizenship.
Who could get citizenship?
- His/her spouse
- Underage children Adult children up to the age of 29
- Parents older than 55
- 1,00,000 € for the applicant alone
- 115,000 € for a couple
- 145,000 € for families of four
- 155,000 € for families of five or more
Benefits of MCBI
- VISA-FREE TRAVEL TO 121 COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD – Travel visa-free to the Schengen countries, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Romania, Russia, Turkey, and more.
- CITIZENSHIP FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – Not only does the investor obtain citizenship, but at the same time so do the members of his/her family (including dependent adult children and parents).
- REASONABLE CONTRIBUTION – The lowest minimum investment threshold among European countries.
- SHORT WAITING TIME – Applications for Moldovan citizenship take only 90 days to review, and after that one can immediately receive a passport as a Moldovan citizen.
- IT’s A EUROPEAN COUNTRY AIMING FOR THE EU – Moldova is a UN member state and a member of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), the party to an agreement of association with the EU, and a future candidate for EU membership.