Option 1: The USA EB 5 IMMIGRANT INVESTOR PROGRAM
EB-5 allows immigrants seeking to enter the U.S. to engage in a commercial enterprise that will benefit the U.S. economy by substantial investment and creation 10 of jobs for U.S. workers for 2 years. Applicants can choose to create a new enterprise or invest in a pre-approved Regional Centre. Issued with a Green Card it provides Permanent Residency for the applicant, his or her spouse and any dependents under the age of 21.
- No language skills required;
- No minimum education required;
- No business or managerial experience required;
- Investment capital can come from a gift, inheritance, business ownership or any other lawful activities;
- No obligation to live in the area of investment;
- The opportunity to live, work and study anywhere in the U.S. and benefit from lower tuition fees;
- The inclusion of dependent children under the age of 21.
- Eligibility & Criteria $ 500.000 US $ in an approved Regional Center
- Source of Investment should be legal.
- Full family residency (Spouse + unmarried Children under 21).
- USA Green Card.
- Eligibility to live and work anywhere in the USA.
- The potential for US citizenship after 5 years.
- No Age Bar or Requirement of prior business experience.
- The Applicant should be in Good Health.
- The investment capital will be in return after 6 years.